The current release has been ripped off the 4glWorks
source and autoconfiscated, and needs to be cleaned up extensively, in
particular as far as the curses interface goes.
The accompaining documentation is next to non existant.
- Download the current SQSL distribution
- Uncompress it and untar it
- Setup the INFORMIX and optionally Couchbase, SolidDB, DB2 and Aubit environments: one
of Informix or Aubit 4gl is required to build the
x4gl based client and library, while esql/c is for the c based ones
- Add to the mix a Cygwin environment (with both the native and MinGW
compilers), if building on Windows
- ./configure [--with-readline[=<path to readline library>]]
- make install
|Please address questions or comments to
Jul, 07 2020)